Parc Activité des Longeray, Metz-Tessy, EPAGNY METZ-TESSY - Annecy Nord (Behind the BOTANIC shop)
04 58 02 01 36
- Monday from 10am to 10pm.
- Tuesday from 10am to 11pm.
- Wednesday from 9am to 10pm.
- Thursday from 10am to 11pm.
- Friday from 10am to 10pm.
- Saturday from 09h to 19h.
- Sunday from 09h to 19h.
Time Flash :
- Saturday December 24th from 9am to 6pm
- Closed on December 25th
COMING BY BUS
Monday to Saturday :
Line 6, 10 and 11 > Stop : Metz
Line 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9 > Stop : Hospital
Sunday and holidays : Line L > Stop : Metz
Line J > Stop : Hospital
BIKE TO WORK
Don't hesitate to come by bike, it's good for your calves and the planet!
COMING IN JET
Or come by private jet from the airport
Cortigrimpe74 is spread over 3 floors, and has 8 climbing areas.
On the ground floor
- KIDS ZONE : A space adapted to children from 4 to 8 years old (under the supervision and responsibility of parents)
- BIG WALL and LITTLE BIG WALL: Two roped-off areas, respectively 10 and 8 meters high. They are equipped with 4 self-belaying systems that allow you to climb independently.
- An EXTERNAL WALL of 10 meters high.
On the first floor
- LES ARAVIS : a space of 4 meters high blocks.
- THE TUNNEL : it is the link with the NAP room thanks to the circuit departures (long series of movements often in crossing).
- LES RÉTAS: a 3.5 meter high bouldering area with the possibility of recovery.
- A new warm and bright 250m² bouldering area with two moonboards and many chairs.
On the second floor
- The PAN room and its SPECIFIC MUSCULATION area (Monkey Space and pan Gullich).
- The cave : Space adapted to beginners and climbers under 1m50.
Conditions of access to the room - Security
The safety of our climbers is our priority. Bouldering, top-roping, lead climbing, climbing with automatic reels. So many possibilities offered by Cortigrimpe74 that do not require the same technical skills.
Conditions of access to the room
- Forbidden to - 4 years old
- Between 4 and 12 years old, must be accompanied byan adult
- Block only for the - 16 years old unaccompanied.
Rules of procedure
The rules for the use of the hall that you will have to read and validate before going climbing!Rules of procedure
Conditions of access to the "Rope".
- Access to the rope access area is reserved for people who are competent inbelaying,roping and safety
- Access is only possible with equipment that meets current standards.