COMING BY BUS
Monday to Saturday : Lines 6, 10 and 11 > Stop: Metz Routes 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9 > Stop: HôpitalSundays and public holidays: Line L > Stop : Metz Line J > Stop : Hôpital => Sibra
BIKE TO WORK
Don't hesitate to come by bike, it's good for your calves and the planet!=> Ville d'Annecy - By bike
COMING IN JET
Or come by private jet from the airport
On the ground floor
- KIDS ZONE: An area for children aged 4 to 8 (under parental supervision and responsibility).- BIG WALL and LITTLE BIG WALL: Two roped zones, 10 m and 8 m high respectively. They are equipped with 4 self-belaying systems, so you can climb independently.
- An EXTERIOR WALL 10 metres high.
On the first floor
- LES ARAVIS: an area of 4-metre-high boulders.- THE TUNNEL: links up with the PAN room thanks to the circuit starters (long series of movements, often traversing).
- LES RÉTAS: a 3.5-metre-high bouldering area with recovery facilities.
- FORCLAZ and SAPEY: a bright 250m² block area with two moonboards and numerous armchairs.
On the second floor
- The PAN room and its SPECIFIC MUSCULATION area (Monkey Space and pan Gullich).- LA GROTTE: suitable for beginners and climbers under 1.50 m tall.
Conditions of access to the room - Security
The safety of our climbers is our priority. Bouldering, top-roping, lead climbing, climbing with automatic reels. So many possibilities offered by Cortigrimpe74 that do not require the same technical skills.
Thank you to the partners of Cortigrimpe74 who trust us!